NuLeaf is a small, family-owned produce store that specializes in local produce,supporting local food producers, and healthy eating! We’re looking for highenergy, reliable individuals to join us as a part-time or full-time cashier!Join our fun and supportive team today!
Termsof Employment: Full-Time
PositionRoles & Responsibilities
- Greets customers and creates a friendly shopping atmosphere.
- Provides information to customers and answers their questions and inquiries about products.
- Promotes products, such as seasonal items or specials.
- Maintains the company and store image according to Nu Leaf’s policies & procedures.
- Resolves problems that arise such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Operates cash registers, point of sales equipment and other equipment for processing transactions.
- Receives and processes payments by cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit accurately.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
- A year of customer service experience in a retail environment, preferably in a produce store, is an asset.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Able to interact with customers in a friendly and cheerful manner.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
Weoffer the successful applicant competitive salary (commensurate withexperience), career advancement opportunities, vacation pay and employeediscount.
Ifyou are interested in the above position and your qualifications match with ourrequirements, please apply drop off your printed cover letter and resume at ourstore: #2 – 740 Fortune Drive, Kamloops. Please indicate what positionyou are applying for.
Weappreciate everyone who has applied, but due to the high volume of applicants,only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.